Dates Milkshake Recipe | Khajoor Milk | Khajoor Milkshake Recipe
Thick, creamy and healthy dates milkshake is prepared by using seedless dates or khajoor and milk. This is a very tasty nutritious that has no added sugar. A creamy thick filling milkshake can be drunk during the fasting period because milk and dates together give a high amount of energy to our body during fasting/upvas time.
Servings: 1 glass
- 5 numbers seedless dates
- 1½ cup milk boiled and chilled
- some ice cubes
Firstly, in a blender take 5 seedless dates.
Add 1½ cup of boiled and cooled milk.
Blend to smooth milkshake.
Finally, serve dates milkshake with few added ice cubes and garnished with few chopped dates.
- I have not added extra sugar keeping it healthy and sugar-free. But it is not mandatory and you can add sugar to match your sweetness preferences.
- You can add both dry or wet dates to this khajoor shake, but the wet is more preferred and gets easily blended with milk.
- Ensure to use the seedless dates and remove if you have seeds in your dates.
- As a variation, you can add a scoop of vanilla ice cream while blending shake.
- You can top the shake with whipped cream to make it more presentable.