Bread Pizza Without Oven
If you are craving for pizza and don't have time to prepare the dough and let it rise. This is the best solution, it takes 10 to 15 minutes. Then, you can choose your favourite pizza toppings and it is done, ready to be served.
Servings: 1 people
- 1 bread slice brown bread or white bread
- pizza sauce as required
- 1 cheese slice
- mozzarella cheese as required
- capsicum as required
- onion as required
- tomato as required
- mixed herbs or oregano
- chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp butter
take a bread slice and spread pizza sauce.
next, keep one cheese slice on bread toppings and spread grated mozzarella cheese on it.
then top with small onion cubes, then capsicum cubes and tomato cubes.
now top with grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
heat a heavy tawa or pan or griddle.
spread about 1 tbsp of butter on it and keep the flame to its lowest.
place the bread slice on it and cover the pan with a lid.
cook till the cheese melts and bread is toasted.
remove with a spatula and place it on a serving plate. sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano if you want.
serve bread pizza hot plain or accompanied with tomato sauce or pizza sauce.
- cook on low flame else bread base may get burnt.
- you can use any vegetable of your choice like broccoli, corn, olives, jalapenos
- to make this more healthy you can also sprinkle sesame and flaxseed powder on top of the bread pizza become it is a good way to add these seeds to the kids menu.